Blair + Mui Dowd Architects, PC (bmdarch.net) is seeking an experienced Architect with 5+ years experience in laboratory, healthcare, education and / or institutional work to join its staff.
The candidate will work with a team on a range of projects from master planning to complex institutional projects for nationally recognized organizations.
Ideal candidates will have:
- BArch or MArch degree from an Accredited Architecture program or foreign equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Laboratory, Healthcare or Institutional work through all phases of design capability and confidence in leading a team through all phases of design and construction
- extensive experience in master planning, programming and all phases of design including Construction Documents and Construction Administration
- excellent written and communication skills including ability to prepare clear, informative presentation materials
- excellent intrapersonal skills including presentations and technical conversations with design team, faculty, staff, leadership, architects, engineers, and building owners
- experience with the LEED certification process including credit calculations and documentation
- Graphic skills and proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, Sketch-up
- Legal working status in the U.S
Candidate salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance & 401K. Please apply with a resume, portfolio of selected works (max 2MB) and a cover letter with salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use “Intermediate Architect” in your email subject heading.
No phone calls please.