Lawrence Group’s New York Office is seeking candidates for an advanced intermediate architect position starting immediately. The office is a boutique design office with around 12 architects and designers. LGNY is an established expert in design forward, high end retail and hospitality projects. Project involvement may include working on national retail design and roll-out, hospitality work, residential or other building renovations in Manhattan and across the country.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- MINIMUM 8-10 years professional experience in an architectural office.
- Excellent design and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent digital presentation skills, preferably including Revit, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
- Proficiency Revit is a minimum requirement; the firm fully implements Revit on all projects.