Assembledge+ is a young, dynamic, and award winning design firm based in Los Angeles working on a variety of projects ranging from custom single-family residences to multi-family residential, creative office space, restaurants, institutional and international projects. Please visit us at www.assembledge.com to learn more about our work.
We have an immediate need for a talented and driven Intermediate Architect with particular experience in residential design: both single-family and multi-family to join our Los Angeles based office.
Considered applicants must have:
• 5-7 years of professional work experience through all phases of design
• An exceptional portfolio of student and professional work
• A passion for, and commitment to design excellence
• A flexible and proactive approach to work as part of a team
• A strong desire to develop as a professional
• An ability to express ideas in a clear and effective manner through a variety of
• Well organized, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Capable of detailing and producing construction documents
• Experience with consultant coordination
• Proficient in AutoCad, Rhino, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suites
• Degree in Architecture, Master’s degree desirable
• U.S. citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization
Assembledge+ offers a positive and creative work environment, medical benefits, paid vacation, and an opportunity to join a growing office with a commitment to innovative, thoughtful design. We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth and full health benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Assembledge is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Intermediate Architect’. Limit file sizes to 5MB. No phone calls please.