Dattner Architects is seeking intermediate level architects and designers to join our award-winning firm. The selected candidates will work as key members of their project teams during all phases – from concept presentations and design development, through construction documents and administration – for public and private projects in the New York area.
We have a passion for the city and for designing inspired, socially impactful spaces. Our practice is organized around three studios, each of which focuses on a specific typology: housing; education, cultural and healthcare; infrastructure and transportation. With over 100 people in our Manhattan office, we maintain a vibrant working environment – one that nurtures learning and professional growth through mentorship and daily collaboration. We regularly host continuing education seminars, happy hour presentations, and employee art exhibits. Our firm fosters diversity, community engagement, and live-work balance.
If you share our love for the urban fabric and communities of New York, join us.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor or Master of Architecture
- 4 – 8 years’ professional experience
- Outstanding design and technical skills
- Strong graphic and 3D presentation skills
- Focused, articulate, well-organized, detail oriented
- Proficiency with Revit
- Functional knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d Studio Max, and/or Rhino
- Knowledge of NYC Building code and NYC Zoning Regulations
- Experience designing residential, civic or infrastructure projects in NYC
- Authorization to work in the US
Download the Employment Application form from our website: http://www.dattner.com/careers/opportunities/ and return the completed application with a cover letter, resume and portfolio. Portfolios should include examples of academic/personal and professional work and be limited to 10MB.
Dattner Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit this page to learn more about our employment policy – http://www.dattner.com/careers/diversity-equal-opportunity/