SgRA is an established and award winning design firm based in Center City Philadelphia working on a variety of projects ranging from custom single-family residences to multi-family residential, creative office space, restaurants, institutional and historic preservation projects. Please visit us at www.sgra.com to learn more about our work.
We have an immediate need for a talented and driven Intermediate Architect with particular experience in residential design: both single-family and multi-family to join our Philadelphia based office.
Considered applicants must have:
- 5-7 years of professional work experience through all phases of design and construction documentation
- An exceptional portfolio of student and professional work
- A passion for, and commitment to design excellence
- A flexible and proactive approach to work as part of a team
- A strong desire to develop as a professional
- An ability to express ideas in a clear and effective manner through a variety of media
- Well organized, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with staff and clients
- Capable of detailing and producing construction documents
- Experience with consultant coordination
- Proficient in AutoCad, Rhino, Sketch-up and Adobe Creative Suites
- Degree in Architecture, Master’s degree desirable
- U.S. citizen, hold a green card or have work authorization
SgRA offers a positive and creative work environment, medical benefits, paid vacation, and an opportunity to join a growing office with a commitment to innovative, thoughtful design. We offer our employees a creative working environment with room for professional growth. Salary is commensurate with experience. SgRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and relevant work samples as PDF attachments to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Intermediate Architect’. Limit file sizes to 5MB. No phone calls please.