We are seeking an Intermediate level architect or designer. The ideal candidate should possess a high level of resourcefulness, drive and be comfortable working as a productive member of a project team, executing a wide variety of tasks; architectural, administrative and practical. This position will provide an excellent learning opportunity for those seeking exposure to all aspects of an architectural practice from early programming/visual work to construction administration.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Graduated with Bachelor of Architecture Degree or Master of Architecture Degree.
- 2 to 5 year relevant professional experience of residential or commercial projects.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Developing and organizing all drawing sets in all phases (SD through CA).
- Ability to handle consultant coordination and contractors.
- Well knowledge of NY & NJ state codes, zoning, and filing process.
- Strong detailing experience.
- Good work ethic and a passion for excellence.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented and adaptable to a fast paced environment.
- Should work well in a deadline oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to lead project teams and give direction to junior staff
- Authorization to work in the US.
- Immediate availability.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples. Submission to be in a single PDF format, and limited to 5MB file size. Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted.
Submissions to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HAAK architects is an equal opportunity employer.