We are looking to have a highly skilled and talented Intermediate Architect with 5 years experience join our firm in New York City. You may be a good candidate if you enjoy working on a team committed to design excellence which realizes creative solutions through our strong partnerships, and if you have assisted in establish design direction and lead projects from concept design through project completion. This year we are looking forward to diverse projects from resort hospitality and single family residences to multifamily residential low rise buildings.
We are an award winning design architecture firm that also developed Hudson Woods and we are interested in design and business adjacent to architecture. We are looking for like minded candidates that are capable of thinking across disciplines.
- Professional degree in architecture from accredited institution
- 5 years of experience with minimum of 1 year as a lead project manager or project architect for residential projects or resort projects.
- Highly developed skills in client communications, contract administration, project scheduling, team leadership, building design, technical detailing and consultant coordination.
- Highly skilled in AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe Suite, and V-Ray rendering software
- Advanced understanding of materials, construction processes, systems, and methodologies. Capable of detailing and construction documents with minimal supervision.
- Agile team player that can triage and complete multiple tasks with diverse team members.
- Capability of performing or interfacing with a hospitality or residential interior design team a plus.
- Conceptual Hand-Sketching a plus
Please submit your cover letter explaining your qualifications with your resume, and a minimum of five work samples with notes of your role and responsibilities on each project, both academic and professional, in a single PDF document no larger than 3MB to firstname.lastname@example.org Web links will not be accessed. Please include salary requirements and availability. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are only able to respond to those we are interested in interviewing.
Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa. Please do not apply if you do not meet the aforementioned conditions.
No phone calls please.