Position: 3d Visualization Designer
Start Date: Immediate
Location: New York City
Red Leaf is hiring! We are seeking individuals passionate about creating visual stories in architecture and interior design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our office is currently working on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in major cities across the United States and with some of the top designers in the world. We are looking for exceptional people excited to join our growing firm.
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 0-3 years’ working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field; will consider new graduates with exceptional visualization abilities.
- A clear passion and skill for creating visualizations in architecture or interior design in a computer-related medium.
- Ability to understand and interpret architectural concepts and drawings
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop and 3d software; our office uses primarily 3D Studio Max and V-Ray.
- Please highlight notable abilities in photography and film.
- Please feel free to share your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Must be able to work in New York City.
About Red Leaf
Red Leaf is a boutique studio committed to delivering world-class creative work in a collaborative office where learning is prioritized and rapid personal growth is encouraged. We value colleagues with an unending desire to push their craft to the next level, who have a fantastic eye for design and detail, and who excel in a collaborative environment where ideas come first. The Red Leaf visualization team works primarily in 3d Studio Max and V-Ray; experience in these softwares is preferred but not a requirement.
Red Leaf believes in creating career opportunities. Our standard offering to full-time employees includes a generous benefits package along with salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Please Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and a 8-10 page portfolio of work to email@example.com.
We thank you for your interest and apologize in advance if we are unable to directly respond to your application. Only applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States will be considered at this time.