Position: Intermediate 3d Visualization Designer
Start Date: Immediate
Location: New York City
Red Leaf is hiring! We are seeking individuals passionate about creating visual stories in architecture and interior design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our office is currently working on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in major cities across the United States and in collaboration with some of the top designers in the world. Red Leaf is committed to fostering the best creative work in an office culture that stresses a non-hierarchical collaborative atmosphere, with ample opportunity to contribute creatively at all levels; we encourage the development of skills both technical and client-facing as quickly individuals are capable. We are looking for exceptional people excited about these values to join our team.
- Individual in this role will be expected to be able to quickly ramp into taking on large amounts of image making responsibility in collaboration with the office creative leads.
- Individual must be able to effectively work in 3dMax and V-Ray immediately or within a very short learning period.
- Individual should be comfortable interacting with clients and other design collaborators including developers, architects, interior designers, and others.
- Salary and title will be commensurate with ability to take on the responsibilities of expertly leading the production of stunning visualizations in line with the office’s commitments to quality and client-service.
Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 0-3 years’ working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field; will consider new graduates with exceptional visualization abilities.
- A stand-out ability to create visualizations in architecture or interior design in a computer-related medium.
- Our office uses primarily 3D Studio Max and V-Ray; experience in these software programs is strongly preferred. Please highlight these and any other 3d software areas of expertise.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret architectural concepts and drawings
- Please highlight abilities of note in photography and film.
- We encourage sharing your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Must be able to work in New York City.
About Red Leaf
Red Leaf is a boutique studio committed to delivering world-class creative work in a collaborative office where learning is prioritized, leadership opportunities are plenty with commensurate skills, and rapid personal growth is encouraged. We value colleagues with an unending desire to push their craft to the next level, who have a fantastic eye for design and detail, and who excel in a collaborative environment where ideas come first.
How to Apply
Please Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and a 8-10 page portfolio of work to email@example.com. Please indicate for which position you are applying.
We thank you for your interest and apologize in advance if we are unable to directly respond to your application. We unfortunately can only accept applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States will be considered at this time. No recruiting companies please.