Junior interior design professional; a “best athlete” candidate that is fungible and possesses a solid understanding of design and interior standards. We need someone that can work collaboratively with others regardless of geography and work very well under competing deadlines
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Participating in interior design projects as directed by your supervisors;
- Preparing, producing and presenting detailed drawings and design proposals that advance Woods Bagot design initiatives;
- Completing tasks assigned to you by project managers and other supervising architects;
- Reporting to and keeping supervisors apprised of the status of and any issues with projects; and performing other related duties as required
- Willingness and eager Junior Interior Designers with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Team player
- Excellent communication
Work Experience / Technical Skills
- Understanding of FF&E is required for this position along with the ability for quick thinking, communicating ideas through sketches and an understanding of interior detailing.
- Understanding and experience of corporate workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects are favorable.
- Solid AutoCAD and or Revit experience is a must. Design experience and understanding in Lifestyle (hospitality), corporate office and integrated architectural projects is a plus.
Please submit a cover letter, CV, and samples of your work (PDF format, 5mb maximum size) to email@example.com