Meshberg Group, an award-winning Architecture and Interior Design firm located in Brooklyn, New York is currently seeking an experienced professional for an Interior Designer/Interior Architect position.
The candidate must have the following:
- a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design
- a minimum of 3-4 years of related work experience (and at least 1 year in one firm) in the United States. Experience in Multi-Family residential, Hospitality and private residential design and construction documents is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of the process and products of FF&E and specifications.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Suites.
- 3D Modelling (Sketch up)
- Must be able to work on selections, schematic design, design development, and construction documentation.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess a strong knowledge of design process and construction
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Reliable focused and detail oriented.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
- The ability to work both independently and in a team atmosphere with a positive spirit. The candidate must be a good communicator, especially in the team framework. Whether it’s on their own or with the team, the candidate should be able to achieve project goals by working efficiently, effectively and within time constraints while keeping an eye on the quality and care put into the effort (collectively and singularly).
- A friendly, outgoing personality is a plus; this a collegial working environment.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Develop concept/mood boards showing materials and sketches into design presentations and project execution
- Develop from pre-design through construction documentation.
- Research material selections, specifications for review.
- Produce shop drawings for construction.
- Maintain logs and manage the workflow of projects for job duration.
- Onsite field measurements and site visits.
- Clear communication with both internal team members and consultants throughout project duration regarding design.
Those who meet the requirements should submit a detailed cover letter, resume, Salary requirements, work samples and any professional references illustrating their qualifications to email@example.com