Studio in Suzhou, China is looking for experienced interior designers to come and join their growing and creative studio, to work on a number of exciting projects in the hospitality and residential sector in China and expand their client base in the region.
Join the team of architects and interior designers with a world-class reputation spanning over a century.
To be of the requisite calibre for this role, our client expects candidates to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or equivalent
- Extensive interior design experience within major five-star hotels
- Extensive interior design experience with major luxury retail brands
- Sound knowledge of FF & E
- Management experience
- Stable career history with former / current employers
- Driven, with a positive and outgoing nature
- Strong communicator