COX Architecture is a multidisciplinary Australian practice which integrates architecture, planning, urban design and interior design.
Our Adelaide studio is currently searching for talented and highly creative individuals who can contribute to our growing Interiors team, we are seeking Mid-Level Designers, who enjoy working with clients on Mixed Use, Hotel and Education projects.
Distinctive to our Interiors portfolio, we have the opportunity to work on projects in all sectors, encouraging our employees to diversify their experience from one project to the other.
In this position you will have the opportunity to collaborate and contribute in various stages of projects with our clients and colleagues alike.
- Demonstrated experience on significant Interior projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Must have a passion to deliver outstanding design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, articulate, and professional presentation abilities;
- A collaborative spirit and willingness to participate in design as a collaborative process as well as be self-directed and autonomous
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Concept design to construction detail knowledge, and inter–disciplinary coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Excellent Software skills; Adobe Creative Suite, Revit, 3D modelling favourable
- Exceptional, forward-thinking design solutions must be reflected in your portfolio
Degree in Interior Design or Architecture desirable
If you are a team player with aspirations and passion to contribute to our young evolving interiors team, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply please forward a covering letter indicating your interest in the position, together with your CV and portfolio to Adelaide.Reception@cox.com.au