Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Design Senior Project Manager-Studio Leader for our Denver, CO office.
Interior Design Senior Project Manager-Studio Leader candidates requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 10+ years of Corporate Office Interior Design Project experience, Denver Market is ideal
- Business Development experience & Relationships in the Denver Market
- Excellent communication, mentor and organizational skills
- AutoCAD and/or Revit knowledge
- Desire to help expand Ware Malcomb’s reach in the Denver Market
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers