Ware Malcomb is hiring an Interior Architecture Project Manager in our Irvine, CA corporate office.
The Interior Architecture Production Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Production Manager by performing quality control on all construction documents and ensuring they adhere to Ware Malcomb production standards. The Interior Architecture Project Manager role is is a specialized position that revolves primarily around quality control and completeness of drawings.
Interior Architecture Project Manager qualifications:
- Knowledge of current building codes (CBC, IBC) especially means of egress systems and accessibility standards (state and federal).
- Solid understanding of the construction industry, terminology, documentation, and design disciplines
- Strong computer and written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the use of Revit and AutoCAD
- Quality control (QC) experience all interior design production projects – review project code and production standards compliance, project detailing.
- Able to hand sketch project specific details
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Experience working on and improving interior architecture templates and detail libraries
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding, civil engineering, and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb has earned the distinction of being ranked one of the Orange County Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Orange County!
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers