FXCollaborative leverages broad expertise in architecture, interiors and planning to enrich our world with responsible, intelligent, and beautiful design. The firm’s holistic approach integrates client aspirations, an urban sensibility, and a celebration of the craft of building. FXCollaborative’s work ranges from the scale of individual buildings and interiors—office towers, multi-family residences, cultural facilities, workplace, K-12 and higher-education institutions—to the city as a whole, addressing infrastructure and transportation.
We are currently accepting resumes for a talented Interior Architect with the following experience:
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Prior experience in successfully leading project teams and coordinating with project consultants/clients is required.
- Must have experience in one or all of these areas: workplace, hospitality, education, cultural interiors.
- Must have ability to run all phases of a project from Schematic Design through Construction Administration.
- Solid experience in Interior Space Planning, sourcing and specifying FF&E and finishes, and proficiency in developing schematic plans into 3D concepts for a variety of large and small projects.
- Contributing to the leadership of the studio and mentoring junior designers.
- Strong technical skills including proficiency with REVIT, Autocad and other related design software.
- NCIDQ and/or Registered Architects preferred.
- LEED accredited preferred.
- A graduate of an accredited Masters or Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Design degree program or related combination.
- Candidates should have strong design skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume & work samples to recruit@FXCollaborative.com. Please put Interior Architect in subject line. No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. FXCollaborative takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FXCollaborative welcomes diversity in the workplace.