Ware Malcomb is hiring an Industrial Architecture Job Captain in our Pleasanton CA office!
Our Pleasanton commercial architecture group focuses on Retail, Industrial, Corporate, Office, Restaurant, and Manufacturing projects. Our integrated team provides exciting and efficient design and management solutions for some of the nation’s largest clients.
Sr. Job Captain candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience in managing industrial architecture projects, distribution warehouse and manufacturing facility experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Revit
- CAD proficient.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Working toward California architecture license
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Ware Malcomb is consistently ranked amongst the largest and most successful architectural firms in the country.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers