We are looking for a talented, NYC-based professional to work full time for the month of June on a short-term project (there is a possibility to extend beyond the month but we are unsure at this moment). We are working on a technology product in the FinTech space, and need to prepare for high-profile investment meetings in NYC. This position will help build, manage, and prepare materials for potential investors and clients.
This person will work very closely with the founder of Blank Space on a combination of marketing materials, preparation for meetings, and research. It is the perfect opportunity for an entrepreneurial designer who wants to expand their work experience into a new field.
– Fluent in Indesign and rest of Adobe Suite
– Professional and self-motivated
– Experience in creating marketing materials a plus
– Ability to work independently and produce results, together with knowing when to ask questions and seek guidance
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Based in NYC and able to work full time during work week for the month of June
– Position may involve weekend time
– Position will involve traveling around NYC to various meetings
– We can either work out an hourly rate or a flat rate for the month of June
Please send CV and work samples to Matthew Hoffman at: email@example.com