Front Desk Receptionist
Diller Scofidio + Renfro is an interdisciplinary design studio that integrates architecture, the visual arts, and the performing arts. Based in New York City, Diller Scofidio + Renfro is led by four partners who work collaboratively with a staff of 100+ architects, artists and administrators.
We are currently seeking a Front Desk Receptionist for immediate employment. Under the supervision of our Executive Assistants, the Front Desk Receptionist will perform administrative duties and support partners and Administrative team in the daily operation of the studio. Demonstrating professionalism and precision at all times, the ideal candidate will be a pro-active self-starter with great customer service skills. The ideal candidate should be diplomatic and able to remain composed under pressure. Flexibility in accepting new and changing responsibilities, as well as strong personal initiative and resourcefulness, will be essential for success in this role.
Key Responsibilities but limited to:
- Answer, screen, and direct phone calls, including taking detailed hand written messages for staff, using DS+R protocol.
- Greet and announce studio visitors & VIP guests.
- Preparing for client meetings, maintaining and scheduling of conference rooms and public spaces.
- Coordinate all catering for in-house meetings and events, including impromptu lunch orders for meetings, etc.
- Sign for and distribute packages and mail to staff.
- Assist with the reconciliation of corporate card billing statements.
- Schedule travel and car services.
- Organization of reception area.
- 1-2 years of administrative experience within a fast-paced office environment & creative environment.
- Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and self-management skills; must be articulate, detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including high-level of proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Strong computer skills, including advanced level proficiency with MS Office software, Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, common web browsers, and performing internet research.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Flexibility in running occasional personal errands.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. DS+R offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as a 401k.
Please send your Resume and a cover letter explaining your qualifications and reasons for your interest in the position to email@example.com. Please include the position title “Receptionist” in the subject line.
Please limit correspondence to email, no phone calls or recruiters at this time.
DS+R is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
For more information about Diller Scofidio + Renfro — http://dsrny.com