We are looking for a junior architect with 2-4 years of professional experience demonstrating excellence in design and implementation on several projects.
Individual should be able to demonstrate a knowledge and enthusiasm of design processes and thinking, proficiency in 3D modeling and renders in Rhino and SketchUp using V-Ray. The ability to collaborate and work within a team setting are essential.
- Work closely with team to help produce and coordinate highly-detailed project drawing set under the supervision of the project lead.
- Support the team all areas of architectural design: concept, presentation, design development, construction documentation, detailing and creativity. Understanding of construction is preferred.
- Interest in development and growth in responsibility.
- Bachelors or Masters degree of Architecture
- US Resident
- 2-4 years architectural experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong graphic presentation skills
Please email your resume, a complete drawing set, and portfolio to email@example.com.
DO NOT contact the studio. Only emails will be accepted.