Ware Malcomb is hiring an Environmental Graphic Designer in our Woodbridge, New Jersey office.
- 5-7 year experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and CAD Tools
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and SketchUp
- Hand sketching ability to communicate concepts a plus
- Must be capable of researching City Planning Department zoning code and processing requirements related to exterior signage.
- Familiarity with signage fabrication, installation techniques, materials and construction specifications is required.
- Excellent design skills, capable of pushing limits and explore creative possibilities when appropriate. A strong sense of design for three dimensional context and environments is a must.
- Must be capable of reading and understanding architectural drawings, as well as, building and ADA code requirements and how it is applied to wayfinding.
- Knowledge of how to prepare design documentation from concept to design development. Ability to prepare production-ready art files for fabrication.
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills required to handle multiple tasks to meet demanding deadlines.
- Understand and manage client and internal design budgets.
- Express strong verbal and written communication skills to compliment project management and new business attainment.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, graphic design and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Environmental Graphics Designers are responsible for designing and managing wayfinding, signage, informational display and environmental branding projects from concept to installation. Assist Director or Principal with attainment of new business for Ware Malcomb in local and regional locations through project opportunity meetings, pursuits and interviews. Display a collaborative spirit, able to work with the overall Ware Malcomb Branding team, as well as a wide range of professional disciplines, peers and clients with a positive attitude.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers