We are looking for a full-time Draftsperson/Interior Designer to assist Lead Interior Design Manager with construction drawings.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Minimum 3 years of professional interior design architecture
- Strong skills in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience working on multi-unit residential projects preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of NYC codes a plus
- Knowledge of millwork and interior detailing
- Ability to multi-task on work for multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
Main Responsibilities (90%)
- Producing full set of construction drawings for all interior design; including but not limited to construction plan, RCP, millwork and details drawings as well as elevations
Additional Responsibilities (10%)
- Assisting in-house interior designer with space planning; including but not limited to kitchen bathroom typologies apartment and public space layout
- Assist project manager with developing basic architectural drawings and details
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance, paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays).
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Architectural Design: 3 years
(Applications without these requirements will not be considered)
- Construction Drawing Samples
- Salary Requirements
Please no relocations, working knowledge of NYC Codes is a must.
Please email all of the above as a PDF document no larger than 10MB to firstname.lastname@example.org Email should include “Draftsperson/Interior Designer“ in the subject line.