Studio Gang is seeking a full-time Digital Communications professional to join our communications team in Chicago. Highly creative and collaborative, this person will bring an exceptional talent and interest in architecture’s relationship with digital media to amplify the impact of the Studio’s work.
Supervised by the Communications Director, the Coordinator/Manager will oversee the Studio’s digital presence—sharing the Studio’s work, culture, and ethos. Responsible for the management of the Studio’s website and social media accounts, they will develop language and imagery to communicate major projects and events such as building completions and openings, new project commissions, and publications. They will also use their analytical and creative skills to conceptualize and produce new digital projects and other new ways of designing, organizing, and presenting the Studio’s work as its digital footprint expands. Related responsibilities will include assisting on photoshoots, developing video concepts, and creating digital press packs.
This person is an excellent visual storyteller with strong graphic, writing, and editing skills and a keen understanding of architectural imagery and relevant technology. An ideal candidate will have architectural experience and is comfortable working iteratively in a highly collaborative environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in architecture, design, or equivalent
– Passion for digital communication tools and technologies, including photography, video, and social media, as well as accompanying analytics and benchmarking tools
– 1-4 years professional experience in architecture or design environment
– Strong interest and creative ability to communicate architectural ideas
– Strong skills in Adobe software and website design and/or management
– Fluency in an additional language, especially French, is a major asset
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume/CV, and graphic sample of digital work to email@example.com. The application deadline is January 20, 2019.