BCV Architecture + Interiors is an award-winning design firm with over 20 years of hospitality, lifestyle and culture-oriented projects including restaurants, wineries, market halls, stores, retail centers and private residences. BCV applies timeless, environmentally-sound design to a diversity of scales, from the master planning of large urban projects to the design of single-family homes and custom furniture.
BCV is opening a position for a Designer with 2-5 years of experience to help build a dynamic new studio in New York City. The ideal candidate is a versatile designer and enterprising professional, someone who is ready to collaborate on a wide variety of work and who is eager for the opportunities of an emerging office. An interest in food, hospitality and lifestyle design is important. Good taste in music is a plus.
This position is full time and offers a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, a 401k and profit-sharing plan, and incentives to gain professional licensure and LEED accreditation.
- Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design from an accredited college/university
- 2-5 years of related office experience
- Experience or demonstrated interest in hospitality / lifestyle projects
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and graphic communication skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe CC
- SketchUp or other modeling/rendering experience preferred
How to Apply
Please include cover letter, resume and work samples in PDF format.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, or national origin.