Bento Box is a design and real estate development group focused on creating Spaces & Products that support the small footprint lifestyle.
We are seeking a part-time Design Intern who has experience in furniture design and architectural products to work as part of a team assisting with the design and documentation of a new line of modular furniture.
An ideal candidate must have the following qualifications:
- A working knowledge of drawing techniques
- A working knowledge of 3D software as well as AutoCAD, Adobe creative suite, and rendering packages.
- A strong design aesthetic
- An interest in furniture design
- Detail oriented and organized
- A strong work ethic
- 2+ years design/architectural coursework
An ideal candidate may also have these additional qualifications:
- Experience with CNC machining and rapid prototyping
- Advanced knowledge of Solidworks, AutoCAD, The Adobe Creative Suite, or other 3D modeling software packages
- Excellent visualization skills including hand sketching.
- Passionate about new design technology and rapid prototyping.
- Fabrication experience.
- Design/Architecture degree
This is an unpaid internship; Bento provides Metro Cards and a daily meal stipend.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com