Degree holder in Law
Assist in contract drafting, review & negotiation
5-day work week, Medical & Dental Insurance
Our Contracts Department is responsible for the Group’s legal and contractual matters. It covers all regions where Aedas has a presence, for example, Hong Kong, PRC, Singapore, the United Emirates of Arab, the United Kingdom and the United States of America. We are looking for high caliber candidate for the position of Contracts Assistant/ Trainee (Legal): –
- Report to the Contracts Manager and provide support to other internal departments;
- Assist in contract negotiation with developers, sub-consultants and other parties;
- Assist in contract drafting, contract review and contract claim dispute resolution including litigation, arbitration and adjudication;
- Assist in credit control and debt recovery.
- University Graduate (preferably in legal discipline);
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese typing;
- Strong coordination, communication and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge in preparation of documents for legal proceedings will be an advantage.
Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development with an expanding international practice. We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-day work. Interested parties please send detailed CV, current & expected salary, availability, and specify clearly the position and reference no. by clicking Apply now.
Aedas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)