Recognized internationally for its successes in making thriving places, the award-winning design firm Cooper Robertson integrates architecture and urban design at many scales, from buildings to parks to city districts. Founded in 1979, the firm is now led by a diverse core group of accomplished professionals. Acclaimed works by the firm include large-scale urban redevelopments, major cultural and educational buildings, waterfront sustainability and resiliency plans, and exceptional residences and resorts.
Cooper Robertson seeks a Communications Coordinator / Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. He/she will work closely with partners, directors and senior leadership on both day-to-day tasks, major projects and strategic initiatives.
- Design collateral digital and print materials that align with the firm’s strategic plan and brand
- Create digital presentations for client interviews and speaking engagements
- Collaborate with the marketing team in the preparation of qualifications packages and proposals, including high quality graphics (layout design, diagrams, charts)
- Work with architecture and urban design project teams to design project reports
- Create quarterly email newsletters and other digital and print mailings, facilitate distribution including tracking results and reviewing analytics
- Maintain digital image library and CRM database
- Manage website and social media accounts
- Coordinate with PR consultant, prepare press kit materials, and track press hits
- Assemble award submissions
- Supervise photoshoots of projects and people
- 2-5 years’ work experience
- Excellent typographic skills
- Ability to communicate ideas and concepts graphically
- Manage the creative execution of web, digital, print and other visual communication needs
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Flexibility to work both collaboratively and independently
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Interest in architecture and urban design
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience working in an architecture or design firm a plus
Please submit a cover letter, resume, work samples (max 10MB), and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Communications Coordinator / Graphic Designer” in subject line.
Cooper Robertson is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a competitive, comprehensive benefits package.