Does the intersection of design and technology fascinate you? Do you thrive on creative collaboration? Would you like to have an impact on a team of smart and talented people? If so, contact us today!
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (KPF) seeks a BIM Specialist.
Our BIM Specialist will assist and support the integration of BIM related technologies with KPF’s design and business processes.
They will have expertise and interest in all aspects of AEC design technologies and aspirations to be a leader in the industry.
- Maintain and support users of Autodesk Revit, Dynamo and Navisworks as a part of the wider New York / global Digital Practice team
- Respond to BIM software‐related Help Desk requests in a clear and timely fashion
- Ensure project teams meet clients’ BIM requirements and delivery standards
- Perform setup of new BIM projects – base Revit files, shared coordinate systems, linked model structures, etc.
- Assist with monitoring and enforcing KPF BIM standards, best practices, project directory structures and filename standards
- Perform audits to ensure health of the BIM model throughout the project cycle
- Interface with software support engineers to quickly resolve more complex problems
- Help teams to prepare information for sharing and collaboration
- Assist with integration of cloud based collaborative technologies as well as other emerging trends and tools
The BIM Specialist will have direct interaction and communication with architectural teams, including leading training sessions and best practice implementation.
Periodic interaction with senior KPF staff and clients in all aspects of BIM integration will be expected. Collaboration with offices in London, Hong Kong and Shanghai is also an important aspect of the position.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
- Proficiency in Revit modeling, documentation and creative solutions
- Experience in Navisworks, Rhinoceros, Visual Programming (Grasshopper/Dynamo), 3Ds Max and V-Ray, or Scripting Languages (i.e. Python, C#, C++, etc.) is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years in Revit project deployment – professional and/or specific academic BIM application.
To Apply: Please submit your CV and appropriate support materials via email to: email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
Thank you very much! We look forward to meeting you soon.