AECOM Tishman delivers program and construction management services to clients around the world, providing a wide range of services for projects of varying scope, budget, and schedule. Our extensive portfolio includes internationally recognized venues, cutting-edge office towers, luxurious hotel and gaming facilities, meeting and exhibition spaces, primary and higher education buildings, mass transit terminals and data centers. Led by AECOM Tishman, ranked high on the list of Construction Managers in New York – AECOM Tishman offers clients a single and comprehensive source of solutions backed by AECOM’s combined local knowledge and global expertise. AECOM Tishman provide clients with an extensive range of pre-construction and construction-related services and solutions for projects of varying scope, budget, schedule and complexity. Some current projects include The World Trade Center, Hudson Yards, and One Vanderbilt.
AECOM Tishman Emerging Technologies consists of a diversified team of technology based construction professionals, each with specialized areas of expertise, that are dedicated to seeking out new and innovative ways to apply the latest technologies to improve the construction process. These areas of expertise include technology applications (systems, hardware and software), model structure and management, electronic project processes & implementation procedures and graphics & renderings. Possessing this in-house expertise allows AECOM Tishman Emerging Technologies to offer clients a uniquely broad and comprehensive suite of corporate resources that can be called upon to support and serve project specific needs.
Provides technical assistance, direction and/or leadership on BIM functions for assigned projects within a business unit or organization. Primary responsibility is to provide assistance and/or leadership on MEP Coordination & Clash Detection operations while utilizing multiple application platforms and complex software to achieve set results and deadlines.
Location New York, NY
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organize 3D models to facilitate system coordination
- Manage electronic file structure on cloud based file repository
- Administer clash detection testing and reporting
- Create and manage weekly coordination issues log
- Meet project coordinate schedule milestones
- Organize and administer the formal sign-off process
- Organize and retain record documents on cloud based file repository
- Interface between Design Consultants and Subcontracted Draftsmen
- Report to MEP Project Manager and/or Sr. BIM Coordination Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interface and work with others
- Good management, planning, organization and communication skills
- Proficient with production, interpretation, and utilization of 3D modeling techniques
- AutoCAD, Revit and/or Navisworks expertise
B.S. in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management or the equivalent
100 Park Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Or Email: James.Arbes2@aecom.com