Huitt-Zollars’ Fort Worth, TX office has an excellent BIM Specialist opportunity for a Revit expert. This role will be the lead member of Corporate’s Revit Template Group, train teams and lead Revit projects. This is a great opportunity for a BIM Revit expert to advance their career by joining our growing Architectural Group.
HZ is a leading full-service design firm providing innovative planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery to our clients in the public and private sector. We provide quality solutions for our clients and employment opportunities to qualified talent.
- Mentor Revit team members on Revit best practices through all project phases
- Assist other offices in BIM training and questions as requested
- Lead Corporate’s Revit Template Group
- Provide support to BIM initiatives including utilization of cloud based technology
- Uphold standards: NCS, COE, NAVFAC, GSA and Corporate
- Coordinates BIM software training for staff and monitors staff BIM experience levels
- Coordinates firm-wide technologies, standards and guidelines with fellow BIM Specialists in other offices on a consistent and regular basis
- Monitors the models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project delivery milestones
- Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols and workflows
- Document and communicate best practices and workflows
- Support interoperability between multiple software applications
- 3-5 years of experience in architectural design development, construction documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of project types
- user and leader of Revit projects in architectural background
- Ability to work Revit for MEP and Structural
- Firm background in folder structures and Revit templates
- Ability to write documentation with illustrations
- Proficient in developing Revit families
- Additional software skills: AutoCAD, Naivsorks, Microsoft Office, MS Project, 3D Civil, Newforma and Bluebeam
- Strong supervisory, leadership and communication skills
HZ offers a competitive benefit & compensation package, including medical, dental, vision, life, and long/short-term disability plans and two retirement plans: 401(k) and an ESOP.
Please apply online at: https://external-huitt-zollars.icims.com