Does the intersection of design and technology fascinate you? Do you thrive on creative collaboration? Would you like to have an impact on a team of smart and talented people? If so, contact us today!
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates (KPF) seeks a BIM Practice Manager.
Our BIM practice Manager will direct and manage the integration of BIM-related technologies with KPF’s design and business processes.
They will have expertise and interest in all aspects of AEC design technologies and aspirations to be a leader in the industry.
- Manage a BIM team of Autodesk Revit, Dynamo and Navisworks support specialists within the KPF NY office.
- Research, develop and evaluate new technologies to support KPF’s design process.
- Oversee BIM-related project team inquiries.
- Ensure project teams meet clients’ BIM requirements and delivery standards.
- Direct project setup of new projects – directories, standards, customization as needed.
- Develop the integration of digital tools with construction-phase technologies – 4D, 5D and digital model coordination.
- Assist with monitoring and enforcing KPF BIM standards, execution plans and project directory structures.
- Perform project audits to ensure good health of live information.
- Interact with senior staff on the topic of applying digital practices at KPF.
- Develop an approach to IPD delivery and project team collaboration.
- Regular communication and collaboration with external teams and clients contacts.
- Represent KPF publicly on panels and various symposia.
- Collaborate with software developers for custom programming and R+D projects.
- Engage in collaborative research with major universities and the academic community.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
- Proficiency in virtual design and construction concepts, BIM production, and practical utilization of 3D design approaches to BIM practice integration.
- Experience with and interest in cloud-based technologies and concepts.
- Dedication to automation, optimization, and machine-learning concepts.
- Working knowledge of Navisworks, Rhino, Visual Programming (Grasshopper/Dynamo), and 3DS Max is a strong plus.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Related Field +5 years experience in professional BIM project management.
This position is an excellent opportunity for the right person to have a direct and substantive impact in a highly creative and supportive environment. Opportunities to take part in the AEC industry’s global BIM conversation will be strongly supported.
To Apply: Please submit your CV and appropriate support materials via our Careers page located here: https://careers.kpf.com/
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
Thank you very much! We look forward to meeting you soon.