MVE + Partners pursues innovative solutions that are at the forefront of technology and information modeling. Our portfolio is comprised of prominent sustainable communities and environments; we create thoughtful places for people to work, play, shop, vacation and live. If you’d like to participate and collaborate with us as we embark on our next forty years, we invite you to start a conversation with us.
Develop, document, and communicate best practices of BIM technologies, including model sharing and coordination with all project managers, project team, consultants, and contractors.
Engage with project and contractor teams to strategize, employ, and maintain an effective BIM strategy for project deliverables
- Develop and conduct training sessions for beginners and continuing education for users of all levels; provide support and assistance to users
- Develop BIM sectors based on construction phasing
- Oversee administration of project BIM coordination process
- Promote increased integration between architecture, engineering, and construction
- Evaluate new BIM related software / technologies and interoperability standards
- Minimum three years of work-related experience, including broad experience in various project types and phases, including multi-family, high-density residential id required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Engineering
- Proficient using Revit, Revit MEP and Navisworks with at least two years of experience
- Preferable to have experience with A360, A360 Glue, Collaborate for Revit, Vico Office and Unifi
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, or plumbing drafting and design
- Strong oral, written, and verbal skills in the English language are required
- Candidates with existing Work Authorization only
- Rich benefits plan that includes medical, dental, vision, and FSA
- 401(k) and financial planning
- Professional Development including Architectural Licensure Support and Reimbursement
- Continuing Education opportunities, including regular Lunch & Learns
- Internal Career Pathing and Mentoring Support
- 9 paid holidays, paid sick and vacation time
- A collegial working environment that balances life and work
- Office Parties, Employee Appreciation Lunches, Happy Hours, and a Wellness Program!
- Office located in beautiful South Orange County, freeway and beach close
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to an award-winning firm that continues to push the envelope in architectural design, planning, and technology.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MVE + Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. MVE does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local “Fair Chance” Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.
To Be Considered for This Position:
Use the link to apply; a cover letter, resume and portfolio are required, and can be attached separately. No portfolio links are accepted.
Please note: Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those candidates whom most closely match our requirements.