Ware Malcomb is hiring an experienced Senior Job Captain in our Seattle office!
Senior Job Captain candidates must have:
- 5+ years of experience working within a project team on commercial and/or industrial architecture projects
- Experience managing small projects under the guidance of a Project Architect or Manager
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture preferred, working toward licensure
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Revit
- CAD proficient.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Ware Malcomb is consistently ranked amongst the largest and most successful architectural firms in the country.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers