Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Project Manager in our Chicago area office located in Oak Brook IL.
Project Managers are responsible for the successful management of multiple commercial architecture projects.
Project Manager requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in architecture
- 7+ years experience managing commercial architecture projects
- Excellent communication skills – able to listen to clients needs and communicate needs and direction to consultants and staff
- Ability to be a team player and work independently
- AutoCAD and Revit proficiency required
- Great attitude, ready to hit the ground running
- Registered architect and LEED accreditation a plus
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, graphic design and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers