Ware Malcomb is hiring an Architecture Job Captain in our Phoenix area office located in Scottsdale, AZ.
Job Captains are highly motivated project coordinators and problem solvers who take charge of the project with support from the Project Manager and keep projects moving forward efficiently. Job Captains provide coordination and quality assurance of documents required to complete a project. Job Captains are accountable for leading consultant coordination and the coordination of internal resources.
Architecture Job Captain qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working on commercial and/or industrial projects.
- Strong technical capabilities and experience using CAD and Revit to complete a full set of construction documents as well as maintaining project drawings
- Experience using Newforma preferred.
- Relevant experience with ADA, building codes and permits.
- Experience assisting Project Manager in construction administration tasks.
- Excellent communication skills – able to understand project goals and deliverables; initiate and maintain contact with other key project individuals for clarification, and coordination of critical issues.
- Proven track record to effectively meet deadlines, manage multiple assignments and multitask while producing a quality product.
- Ability to work in a team environment while taking responsibility for the outcome of the project.
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers