Ware Malcomb is hiring a talented Architecture Job Captain in our Atlanta GA office!
Job Captain candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience in managing commercial and/or industrial architecture projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture preferred.
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Revit
- CAD proficient.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Working toward architecture license
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base. Ware Malcomb is consistently ranked amongst the largest and most successful architectural firms in the country.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers