Architectural Visual Artist, Miami
We are currently looking for an Architectural Visual Artist to supplement our design team. The Architectural Visual Artist should have a degree in Architecture and a desire to focus on architectural representation and visualization with a keen eye for composition and lighting quality, and an interest in related artistic disciplines, ranging from photography, film, to graphic design.
The candidate should demonstrate a strong command of high-end rendering techniques and post production with strong skills in Maya, Rhino, Maxwell Render, Vray and Photoshop. The ability to work and collaborate in a creative team environment is essential.
- Highly creative approach towards image-making
- Degree in Architecture and/or Urban Planning
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in image-making at international architectural design firms or rendering agencies
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Excellent AutoCAD, Archicad, Maya, Rhino, Photoshop, Maxwell Render & Vray skills
- Ability to work and deliver within tight time frames
- Fluency in English; Bilingual (English/Mandarin, English/German) a plus
Salary and benefits are commensurate with ability and experience. Positions are currently based in Miami.
Please submit your CV and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org