Gensler is one of the world’s leading architecture, design and planning firms, with staff in locations around the world. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We’re not just designers. We’re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you’re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there’s something here for everyone.
As a Gensler Project Manager, you will leverage your interpersonal skills and 10+ years’ experience in project management to deliver exceptional client projects on time and on budget. Working with clients in a number of industries, you will be a part of a team that creates impactful and memorable experiences that will be remembered for a lifetime.
Studio’s with Project Manager Needs:
- Hospitality (interiors and architecture)
- Theme Parks
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Education / Health & Wellness
- Corporate Interiors
What You Will Do
- In collaboration with the Project Designer and Project Architect, implement one or more client projects through the leadership of project teams
- Deploy resources to ensure that the work process flows smoothly and act as the primary liaison between the team and the client.
- Manage scheduling, budgets, staffing, and project set-up with clients, sub-contractors, vendors and contractors
- Prepare project proposals and negotiate contracts and fees
- Track and manage financial performance of project for success (e.g., monitor of work plan, project schedule, fees, billings and collections)
- Provide leadership to the team and client by communicating project objectives, contract scope, terms, and schedule
- 10+ years of relevant architecture experience, with any of the following: Hospitality, Theme Parks, Mixed-Use, Commercial office buildings, Education / Heath & Wellness, Corporate Interiors
- Degree in Architecture or related field
- Professional License or certification
- LEED Accreditation preferred
- Knowledge in latest versions AutoCAD, Revit or other 3D modeling programs; Revit preferred
- Knowledge of building codes and structures
- Extensive knowledge of architectural and interiors principles/practices; construction delivery and contracting models
- Excellent communication and people management skills
Applications will not be considered without uploaded portfolio/work samples
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.