Environetics is a leading multi-disciplinary architecture, interior design and engineering firm located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. We are currently seeking to add talented and capable individuals to our diverse team. We are looking for motivated designers to assist and learn from team leaders responsible for the design and technical aspects of projects. Our diverse portfolio ranges in typology and includes notable work in the Hospitality, Educational and High End Residential sectors.
- Develop projects while remaining aware of the requirements and schedules. Must be capable of communicating project ideas through the use of sketches, and computer design tools such as AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Sketch-Up, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Work closely in a cooperative team environment to prepare presentation drawings, design development drawings, and produce documents through to the construction documents phase.
- Coordinate and maintains project files including correspondence, drawings, and other relevant materials associated with projects.
- Assist during the construction administration phase in the review and processing of shop drawings and approval of material samples.
- B.Arch or M.Arch degree
- Minimum two years of relevant industry experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the following programs: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up, Revit, and Rhino
Environetics offers competitive salaries, bonuses, health insurance, a 401k plan, and flex scheduling. If you feel you qualify, please provide 1-3 PDF pages (5Mb max) with samples of your work along with your resume.
Please submit your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Environetics NJ Job Inquiry.