TEN Arquitectos has advanced a unique brand of modernism that embraces the power of simple geometries, while pushing the limits of composition and scale. With offices in New York and in Mexico City, TEN Arquitectos is a truly multicultural architecture and urbanism practice, oscillating between different contexts, programs and scales, sustained by an ongoing research on various themes of architecture and urban design. Across the firm’s portfolio of projects there is a consistent thread that enforces attentiveness to construction and craft, driven by a rigorous process of investigation of the geography and the culture of each site and a commitment to the social, economic and political conditions of the place. The firm’s highly integrated approach is rooted in a belief that architecture is a public asset, responsible for enhancing the quality of life and experiences of the collective.
Our New York Studio is currently looking for a summer intern!
- Collaborate with design team in development of concept design through completion of construction.
- Strong conceptual design and idea origination skills; with ability to communicate ideas
- Ability to work independently generating multiple design options for further discussion by the design team
- Ability to prepare, develop and edit drawings, 3D models, and other documents relating to the design
- Experience in Revit, V-Ray, Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Grasshoppper, 3DSMax
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines efficiently and budget time
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- A flexible and open attitude toward a collaborative working style
- Great interpersonal communication skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written (2nd language is an asset)
Current Academic Status:
- 3rd or 4th year Undergraduate
- Graduate School
- Has all legal permits and visas required to work in USA
Please send your CV and portfolio as a PDF (no larger than 8MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 22 March 2018. Enclosed letters of recommendation are welcome as well. No phone calls will be accepted.