Riley Architects is a small, award-winning, design-build studio specializing in modern single and multi-family residential design. We are currently seeking a paid summer intern to become a part of our collaborative firm. The internship is the duration of the summer.
– Assist the design & construction team on current projects: single & multi-family residential and commercial projects
– Contribute to all phases of a design-build project: Research/Feasibility, SD, DD, CD, Permitting, Construction Management
– Assist in presentation & research materials for RFPs and design competitions.
– Enrolled or completed a Bachelor or Master of Architecture degree program
– Proficiency in Revit, Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite required.
– Visualization skills in Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
– Basic knowledge of construction & building processes
– Fluent in written and spoken English
– US-Resident or applicant holding proof of a valid US-Student or Work Visa
– At least 6 months of prior work experience in architecture or related field
– 3-month minimum commitment (with opportunity for consideration for further employment)
— Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
Location: Culver City, CA
Work Week: 40 hrs/week
Rate: Compensation based on experience
You must be in the Los Angeles area or general vicinity. We do not reimburse for relocation expenses. No Visa Sponsorship offered at this time.
Interested applicants, please email a SINGLE PDF consisting of cover letter, resume and work samples (max 10 MB) to email@example.com. Please write YOUR NAME – SUMMER INTERN in the subject line. Please refrain from hard copy submissions or telephone calls. Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.