Burgeoning are a transdisciplinary architecture & design studio concerned with advanced technological impacts in the built environment. Its research is uniquely posited in the exploration of virtuality and digitalism within changing systems. Our studio has completed award-winning projects of varying scales around the world.
We are seeking an architectural intern to support our Los Angeles studio. As part of the position, you will assist the team in design, production, and presentation materials for fast-paced, international projects. Visit us to gain an understanding of our work: www.burgeoningstudio.com.
This opportunity begins immediately, and the applicant’s stipend is commensurate with experience and abilities. You must be in the Los Angeles area or general vicinity. We do not reimburse for relocation expenses.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor / Master of Architecture or Science (in pursuit, or a recent graduate)
- Fluent in written and spoken English (Chinese considered a plus, but not necessary)
- Superior skills in AutoCAD, Rhino, Grasshopper
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup, MS Office, photo-real rendering software (Maxwell, Vray in 3D Studio or Maya)
- Skills with Adobe Premier/After Effects considered a plus
- Independent and accurate
- Possessing strong visual and verbal communication skills
- US-Resident or applicant holding proof of a valid US-Student or Work Visa
- At least one year prior work experience in architecture or related field
- 3-month minimum commitment, with opportunity to advance
To apply, submit your resume & portfolio (pdf <5mb in size) via email to: email@example.com . The subject line should read: Internship Opportunity; please no hard copy submissions or phone calls.