Andrew Franz Architect, PLLC is a New York City based architecture and design firm with projects ranging from private houses and apartments to a variety of commercial and cultural facilities. The studio currently has an opening for a motivated and creative intern to join our team.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that are self-driven, detail-oriented, and thrive working in a collaborative team setting. Our studio is a group of team-oriented and creative architects and designers in a casual but focused work environment.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Enrollment or degree in an accredited Bachelors or Masters program in Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with excellent drafting skills
- Familiarity with Office Suite and Adobe programs
- 3D rendering and model-making skills
- Hand-sketch and verbal/written presentation skills
The internship is a full or part-time paid position and requires a minimum commitment of 3 months.
Please include a cover letter telling us why you would like to work with us and why you would be a good addition to our team, along with your resume and digital portfolio.
Feel free to apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Architectural Intern’ in the subject.