Architectural interior designer (Brooklyn)
Interior Design company seeks a architect/designer with at least 3-4
years experience in architecture design. We specialize in bar and
What were looking for in you:
- Passionate about all aspects of design, construction and project execution.
- A team collaborator, clear communicator, and effective motivator.
- Thorough understanding of all project phases of work including
- programming, space planning, color, and material selections, FF&E
- selections, schematic design, design development, and construction
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess a strong knowledge of design process and construction within the field.
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Reliable focused and detail oriented.
- Willing to travel
- Currently residing in NYC area, must be a US citizen or Green card holder
- Full clean drivers license is a plus
- Develop concept/mood boards showing materials and sketches into design presentations and project execution.
- Develop from pre-design through construction documentation.
- Research material selections, specifications for review.
- Produce shop drawings for construction.
- Maintain logs and manage the workflow of projects for job duration.
- Onsite field measurements and site visits.
- Clear communication with both internal team members and consultants throughout project duration regarding design.
- -3D Modelling a plus
- Hold a degree in Architecture, Interior Design or related field.
- 3-4 years experience working in commercial hospitality design. NYC experience would be great
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup, 3dsMax.
- Strong conceptualization skills and knowledge of the design process of FF&E and specifications.
If you think your a good fit, please provide:
- Portfolio of relevant recent works.
- Salary expectations
Salary negotiable based upon experience