FNI-Minneapolis Seeks Entry-Level to Mid-Level Architectural Designer
Fielding Nair International (FieldingNair.com) is an award-winning, global leader in education planning and architectural design. We give educational organizations the power to truly engage their students, teachers and communities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has a Design Portfolio Demonstrating both Creativity and Analytical Skills
- Resides in, or willing to relocate to, the Minneapolis, MN area
- Has a Professional Degree in Architecture or Interior Design (M.Arch Preferred)
- Has Working Knowledge of Revit Software (highly desirable)
- Is a Solid Collaborator and Communicator whether Written, In-Person or via the Web
- Wants to Support FNI’s Mission to “Better the World through Innovative School Design and Curriculum”
Our Minneapolis Studio is located in FNI’s newly designed “Hummingbird Building” in Uptown; a creative multi-use space. Our culture reflects the ideals of our vision for education – fewer hierarchies and true collaboration means a team member at any level can contribute and grow through direct experience.
Starting salary will vary dependent upon candidate’s experience, skills and creativity. Vacation days, Sick/Personal days and additional perks are provided and will be discussed during the selection process.
Visit our “FNI Jobs Board-Architectural Designer” to apply for this opportunity. Be prepared to provide a link to your electronic portfolio, or to upload a PDF of your best work samples, during the simple application process. Any outstanding questions may be emailed to Gayle Johnson, Operations Manager via Employment@fieldingnair.com or Gayle@fieldingnair.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other protected status. FNI reserves the right to withdraw this job opening at any time.
Go to link: FNI Jobs Board-Architectural Designer to apply for this position.