Small, award-winning design firm seeks creative and motivated individual with construction document experience (1+ years minimum). We are a full-service architecture firm working in the residential, commercial and animal services sectors with an emphasis on modern, sustainable design. The office also takes part in the organization of the Frogtown Art Walk in Elysian Valley.
Please see our website for further information: www.tracystonearchitect.com
- Bachelor of Architecture degree min.
- 1-3 years of experience in an architectural firm
- Good communication skills (both verbal and drawing)
- Ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly with a willingness to learn and accept new challenges.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks against deadlines and other metrics.
- Self-starter, motivated, takes initiative, has strong work ethic.
- Proficiency in use of a BIM software program – ArchiCad experience is a plus.
- Local candidates only please. Must be eligible to work in the United States (no H1-B visa sponsorship offered at this time).
- Ability to start immediately
Salary and benefits commensurate with abilities and relevant experience.
Please submit letter of interest including salary history, resume and 3-5 examples of your professional work to: email@example.com