Studio Shamshiri is seeking an Architectural Designer with experience in residential and commercial projects. This role will support the Design Principal and Project Lead on multiple projects in the US. The ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated, and is able to work in a fast-paced design environment.
- Support the team in all areas of architectural design: Concept, Design Development, Construction Documentation & Administration
- Work closely with team to help produce and coordinate highly-detailed project drawing sets under the supervision of the Project Lead
- Produce graphic presentations & 3D renderings
- Collaborate seamlessly with interior designers, suppliers, consultants, & other third-parties
- Keep clear and accessible records of correspondence and meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 4 years of professional experience demonstrating excellence in design and implementation on several completed projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to collaborate comfortably with new and existing clients
- Strong graphic presentation skills
- Interest in development and growth in responsibility
- Minimum Bachelor of Architecture
- US Resident
Please email your resume, a complete drawing set, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DO NOT contact the studio. Only emails will be accepted.