ABOUT US : Nice, friendly, and hardworking people who are looking for smart ways of doing things and finding a balance.
ABOUT YOU :
Who are enthusiastic about Architectural & Interior design, and designing something new, and who are capable of managing progress of projects, consultant coordinations, and client communication.
- Portfolio + Work samples + Resume + cover letter = less than 19 MB – please avoid using the link of your portfolio.
- Minimum (3) professional reference (email, phone #, & professional relationship)
- Salary request.
- Minimum 4 yr professional full time experience.
- Team player, communicator – We want excellent collaborators who bring energy and idea to be exchanged.
- Excellent English Fluency, organizational communication skills (written, verbal and visual)
- Keen eyes on space, taste on material, zeal for details.
- Knowledge in NYC Building Code, Zoning resolution, NYCECC.
- Building system, constructibility, detailing and coordination.
- Main platform: AutoCad, Rhino, Adobe suite.
- Self-starting, motivated, intellectual, smart, active, and confident (but not too confident) people.
- Prefer experiences on NYC projects from schematic design, DOB filing through construction administration.
To apply email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org with heading ‘Min4yrs Architect: Your First Last Name” with the attachment of portfolio and resume. No phone call nor visit please.
100% medical health insurance covered. 10 vacation days + comp. days. Small friendly office with big ideas.