Bone/Levine Architects has practiced out of our Landmark SoHo office since 1984. During that time we have pursued a range of Architectural endeavors that have included residential, institutional and commercial work, building preservation, adaptive re-use and independent Architectural research. We provide professional design and consulting services to New York City’s real estate professionals, individual and commercial building owners, developers, cooperatives and other Architects and Engineers. We have an outstanding reputation for providing high quality Architectural services designed to address the specific needs of each client. We are a Mac-based office transitioning from ArchiCAD to Revit/AutoCAD. We offer an excellent work environment, and competitive salary and benefits package.
We seek an Architect / Designer with 3-5 years of solid project documentation experience. Successful candidates must demonstrate initiative and thoroughness in a range of Architectural skills documenting projects. The ability to communicate with the project team and adjust to changing project requirements is important.
- Drafting from Concept to Construction Drawings
- Production of construction, bidding and LPC/DOB/DOT filing documents
- Assist Project Managers with production of conditions reports, project manuals, etc.
- Perform site visits to document conditions and/or work-in-progress
Education and Experience
- B. Arch or M. Arch degree
- 3-5 yrs experience
- New York City Building Code
- Exterior Repair and Restoration
- Strong Production and Construction Documentation skills
- Self Motivated with Attention to Detail
- Clear and Effective Communication
- Team Player
- Ability to handle multiple projects and fast-track work
- Graphic Design is a plus
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
Kindly email cover letter with salary requirements, resume, and portfolio in PDF format (under 8MB) to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please).
Please note that due to the large number of applications submitted we unfortunately are not able to reply to all inquiries. If have not heard from us within four (4) weeks of the date of your application you have not been successful on this occasion.