Be a part of a dynamic team, a growing office, and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in Irvine, Boulder, Sacramento, San Francisco and Dallas.
We seek a full time architect to join our Orange County and Los Angeles teams. Successful candidates will manage healthcare architecture projects across all phases; from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for an energetic office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide design leadership and technical expertise to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs and completion times.
• Coordinate design work with internal team, consultants, clients and regulatory agencies.
• Mentor intern level designers.
• Contribute to the Irvine office’s business development efforts.
• Licensed Architect
• Experience mentoring junior staff
• Experience with project management and juggling multiple projects
• Professional degree in architecture
• 10 years of professional experience
• Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
• Revit proficiency
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members.
• Senior living and behavioral health project experience
• Healthcare project experience
• Commitment to promoting sustainable business practices
How to apply:
Complete the Boulder Associates online application here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm… and please reach out to us at careers(at)boulderassociates(dot)com if you have questions or would like to send additional materials.
Thank you for your interest in our firm!