Be a part of a growing office and the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives through beautiful healthcare design. Boulder Associates is a leader in design for healthcare and senior living, providing architecture and interior design services from thriving offices in San Francisco, Boulder, Los Angeles, Irvine, Sacramento, Dallas, and Charlotte. We seek a full time licensed architect to join our San Francisco team. Successful candidates will manage healthcare architecture projects across all phases from programming through construction administration. Top candidates will be looking for an energetic office environment with long-term career potential and will be eager to learn quickly and progress in their careers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide design leadership and technical expertise to determine project requirements for scope, schedule, budget, specifications, materials, equipment, estimated costs and completion times
- Coordinate design work with internal team, consultants, clients and regulatory agencies
- Manage & lead junior level teammates
- Contribute to the San Francisco office’s business development efforts
- Licensed Architect with 5-8 years of professional experience
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates excellence in design thinking
- Experience leading and mentoring junior staff
- Revit proficiency
- Experience with project management and juggling multiple projects
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and concerns to stakeholders, vendors and project team members.
- Healthcare project experience
- • Senior living and behavioral health project experience
- Experience in applying Lean or Agile principles to design and construction
- LEED accreditation, EDAC certification
- Commitment to promoting sustainable business practices
Thank you for your interest in our firm!
Complete our online application here: www.boulderassociates.com/firm… and please reach out to us at careers(at)boulderassociates(dot)com if you have questions or would like to send additional materials.