Behr Browers Architects Inc is seeking experienced, creative and talented architectural design professional or architectural interior designer to work in a collaborative team structure. Unique opportunity to work closely with Designers, Design Directors and Firm Principals. Will be involved with every aspect and levels of the project and work on unique and interesting projects. Candidate must be highly organized, detailed oriented and self motivated. Experienced in both the preparation of design & construction documents using BIM programs such as Revit and/or Archicad
Duties include preparation of design documents all the way through construction documents and construction administration. Candidate must be able to execute projects with minimum supervision in a busy firm.
+Bachelor of Architecture or Interior Architecture from a NAAB accredited university.
+Must have 3+ recent years of work experience in the United States. Focus on Commercial, institutional & multifamily building types.
+Must have knowledge and experience using California Building Codes and permit processes
+Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer. We do not offer Visa sponsorships.
+BIM Experience (Revit or ArchiCAD) (SketchUp optional)
+Must be able to interact and communicate clearly and effectively with our internal team as well as with corporate clients, sub consultants and vendors
+LEED credentials are a plus
If you meet the above requirements, please follow the submission instructions below:
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in email subject line: Archinect job posting_your name.
- 1. A detailed cover letter in the body of the email (including salary requirements and your current availability) Please indicate BIM/ArchiCad experience.
- 2. Resume (separate single file in PDF format only)
- 3. Work samples (separate file in PDF format only -no web links and no large files)
- Please note that we are only able to accept PDF files. We are unable to consider incomplete submissions, nor can we accept other file formats (no files over 5MB – no web links).
Westlake Village, California -Greater LA area and Ventura. Conveniently located between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara in a prestigious community, home to some of the nation’s best corporations. We are nestled against the Santa Monica Mountains, East of San Fernando Valley, right off the 101 freeway and only 9 miles from Malibu.
We offer a competitive benefits package.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.